The Main Hall was completely renewed during the Winter 2014 – Spring 2015. The track is top condition and all the other facilities are also top, mint condition.
The main hall is composed of the following sectors:
- Sprint sector – 60m x 8 lanes
- Long/Triple Jump sector – 45m approach run area
- High Jump sector – arranged in the Sprint sector (left and right side jumping)
- Pole Vault sector – 45m approach run area
- Round track – 4 lanes of which lane 1 is 184m long and lane 4 is 200m long
Note! The round track has a total length of 184m on lane 1 and this creates difficulties to athletes for sprint events of 200m and 400m. All other events are not affected by this size.
The Main Hall includes also auxiliary areas like:
- Locker-rooms (men, women) including showers and toilets
- Call Room area
- Medals ceremony area
- Results display area
- Administrative area
The Main Hall has a capacity of 400m seats (14 rows x 18 seats + 12 x 12 seats plus the upper area lodge).
Pictures of the Main Hall are available in the following album.